Friday, March 31, 2017

My Last Slice!

I can't believe it is already the end of March! I have sliced all of the previous thirty days this month, and I am blogging today, so I completed the challenge!

I am doing one more challenge! I will put another photo up and have people comment on what the animal was thinking. Also, comment on the other contest photo so that I have some decisions to choose from! Don't forget to put the winning theme in your comment!

Here's the picture:



The challenge is on! Don't forget to comment by April 10th! I will write about the winning theme on my other blog: randomcheddarcheese.blogspot.com. Good luck and have a great April!!

1 comment:

  1. " I wonder if I stretch my mouth all the way, if it will fit?"

    - Dog

    ReplyDelete

My Last Slice!

I can't believe it is already the end of March! I have sliced all of the previous thirty days this month, and I am blogging today, so I ...